Sunday, January 4, 2015

New year, new looks !

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone !

Its been awhile guys !!! I miss you all so much ! I am back blogging again.. Hehe i hope you guys still remember me .. dont chu??? Hehehe I think its not too late to wish you guys a Happy New Year. Hopefully 2015 is your brand new year with brand new life. All past should be forgotten and its only memories..What happened in the past whether its amazing or a nightmare.. if its a nightmare you just learnt from it and ever turn back and do the wrong things again. And yaa if you had a fight or quarrel with your friends just accept their appology or say sorry to them.

2014 was an incredible year. Its a surprising year ! Really amazing. I will not forget what was happen. Its really amazing !! Okay i did some repetition there so I need to stop.. its was amazing yup..

I will share with you guys some of the "thing" in the entre 2014. I make new friends at my working place. My working place is so huge so many workers and I really loving it. My blog here.. this baby featured in magazine ... "Majalah remaja" . I got into form6 (pre university) .. and taking stpm exams which is the thoughest exams in asia. Yup. Thoughest. My blog featured in newspaper !! "Berita Harian" newspaper. I will show you guys the page later or I'll put by the side bar. I met special ones... ulalalala. And so many thingsssss..

In 2015 Im looking forward to be more active in bloggings, instagram and maybe youtube ? Hahah but depends.. hehehe I have few projects for year 2015 .. you guys stay tuned okay. I got so many project.. do support me !

I will share with you guys for futher info and "stories" ?? Hahaha

See you guys next time.

Byebye lovelies .
Muah ! Xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suhaili, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)